It is the policy of Intelliplan Financial to keep all information that we collect from you confidential from all sources. We do collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you during meetings & discussions, on applications, worksheets, Federal and State tax reporting forms, and from other documents we use in financial and related services.
- Information about your transaction(s) with us, our affiliates, and others.
- Information you may provide to us from outside agencies such as banks and brokerage houses.
We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about our clients or former clients, except as permitted, required by law, or approved by you in writing as listed below:
- Requirements to comply with federal, state or local law,
- Requirements to disclose information in response to legal subpoenas,
- Requirements to comply with national, state or local licensing rules,
- Items you permit or request us to disclose, as authorized by you in writing,
- Information which you authorize us to disclose.
We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those members of our firm who need to know that information to provide services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with Federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information.
We will not sell, rent, trade, give away, or share your personal information (including email address, telephone number, or any other identifying personal information) with anyone for any reason unless you give us your explicit permission, or it is required in order to set up the financial plan you have requested.
If you have any questions about this policy, please contact our office at 614-255-7547.