Click the Video Play Button to Learn More About Bank On Yourself
Bank On Yourself uses a little-known super-charged version of an asset that has increased in value during every single market crash and in every period of economic boom and bust for more than 160 years-dividend paying whole life insurance.
Our whole life insurance policies are designed very differently than traditional whole life insurance policies you may be familiar with.
Bank On Yourself policies must be written thru a non-direct recognition Mutual Company offering unique riders that allow for increased cash value growth.
These companies have over 100 years of profitability and security and have provided the foundation of many pensions and retirement plans. All policies are designed unique and custom-tailored to an individuals specific situation.
Key Benefits of Bank On Yourself:
- A level premium guaranteed never to increase, thus giving you some protection from inflation.
- A guaranteed death benefit
- Tax-deferred cash value accumulation
- The ability to borrow from your cash value, allowing you to become your own source of financing and bypass banks, credit card and finance companies
- The ability to have a guaranteed, predictable income in retirement, without the risk or volatility of stocks, real estate and other investments
Click on the links below to learn more about other key benefits of the Bank On Yourself method:
- The Ultimate Retirement Plan Alternative
- Bypass Banks and Finance Companies and Become Your Own Source of Financing
- How to Pay for College Without Going Broke
- A Better Way to Finance Your Business
Download a FREE Report, 5 Simple Steps to Bypass Wall Street, Fire Your Banker, and Take Control of Your Financial Future,
by clicking here.
There is even a Bank On Yourself Strategy
Click the Video Play Button to Learn About the benefits and guarantees
a Bank On Yourself for Seniors plan can offer
One of the most common questions we receive is, "am I too old to start a Bank On Yourself® policy?" There is a special Bank On Yourself® plan that is dedicated to people between the ages of 60-85.
Are you, or someone you care about, between the ages of 60-85 feeling...
- Frustrated by low interest rates from savings and money market accounts and CD’s
- Tired of risking retirement savings in volatile, unpredictable stocks and other investments
- Concerned about making your money last as long as you do
- Forced to take the Required Minimum Distribution (RMD) from your retirement plan every year and having to pay taxes on it – whether you need that money or not
- Seeking protection from long-term care expenses (a Bank On Yourself® for Seniors plan comes with a FREE long-term-care benefit for stays in a long-term care facility or for home health care)
If you answered 'yes' to any of those questions, then we encourage you to find out how you could benefit from a Bank On Yourself for Seniors Plan
by clicking here.