We are currently seeking candidates for the following career opportunity(ies):
Client Support Specialist
We are currently seeking candidates for our Client Support Specialist position. This position is 30-hours per week and reports directly to the Chief Operating Officer.
The primary responsibility of the position will be focused around creating and maintaining relationships with clients and prospective clients, with a strong emphasis on follow up, customer service, and documentation throughout the sales process.
Responsibilities May Include:
- Receive and process new leads and input data into Infusionsoft (CRM).
- Coordinate advisor schedules including 6-month and annual reviews.
- Maintain client policies, withdrawals, loans, beneficiary changes, etc.
- Thoroughly follow up on new business submitted to ensure timely implementation.
- Send information to agencies providing support services and follow up on results.
- Organize sales material and old lead files.
- Coordinating policy packets and sales material as needed.
- Develop a filing system and file hard copies of documents as necessary.
- Mail out client birthday cards and books for advisors.
- Maintain and order essential office supplies.
- All other office responsibilities as needed.
Desired Skills, Characteristics, & Experience:
- Proficient in basic computer & internet usage
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and other Office applications
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- Strong Interpersonal and listening skills
- Customer Service and Marketing experience (not required)
- Detail oriented and organized – works well with work flow systems to maximize efficiency
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Able to follow directions and takes initiative
- Excellent work ethic and enjoys being part of a team
To apply, please send a cover letter with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.